Looking for players for «Command at Sea»

Dieser Bereich ist für Fragen zum Hexacon, Verabredungen zu Spielen, Turniere, Tourismus und Informationen.
Der Hexacon XXIX findet vom 11. Mai bis 17. Mai 2015 in Braunfels statt.
Jetzt ist dieser Bereich gesperrt.
Marc Blume

Looking for players for «Command at Sea»

Beitrag von Marc Blume »

Hello!

HexaCon 2015 is coming closer...would you like to join my WWII naval combat tabletop game «Command at Sea»? We will play starting on Thursday at 10 a.m.

The scenario I prepared takes place in the so-called «Iron Bottom Sound» near Guadalcanal in October, 1942. Japanese ships try to reinforce their troops on Guadalcanal, while U.S. ships try to prevent any enemy resupply and shelling of their precious Henderson Airfield.

The game will last about six hours, including rules introduction and a «driving course» before the actual scenario. Very little pre-game preparation is required (about 15 minutes).

«Command at Sea» is called a «playable simulation», so do expect a medium complexity of the rules. I did play this scenario twice before, so I can promise to host it quite smoothly.

A three player game (two opposing players and me as a gamemaster) would be perfect. A teamplay with two players on each side would be possible with some patience, too.

Anyone interested in taking over the command of the Japanese side? We already have a U.S. commander.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Greetings from Lake Zürich
Marc.

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
giacomo tempestini

Re: Looking for players for «Command at Sea»

Beitrag von giacomo tempestini »

Dear Marc,

you probably remember me...we played together two or three years ago...
I can join as Japanese player if that role is again not covered...
See you soon in Braunfels...

Giacomo
giacomo tempestini

Beitrag von giacomo tempestini »

Dear Marc,

I read tuesday but you wrote thursday...sorry my error...I have a prevoius RoR match on thursday...
I hope to meet you or your "Command at Sea" players in others matches...

See you soon
Giacomo
Kai Peters

Beitrag von Kai Peters »

Hi Marc,

I'm certainly interested, never played a naval minatures game though. But I'm always happy to learn something new.

See you soon in Braunfels,

Kai
Damian Raschka

Beitrag von Damian Raschka »

Hello Marc,

I would also be interested (also in playing the Japanese). So if there are still capacities... :-)

Servus
Damian
Marc Blume

Beitrag von Marc Blume »

Hello Damian

Meanwhile, it looks like we are going to have a teamplay - with three players on the Japanese side, and two on the U.S. side. You would be the third player on the Japanese side, so you just managed to jump on a departing train! We are fully booked now.

I will send you the scenario and some additional information by email. What is your email address? You can send it to me by private message, if you want.

By the way: Sprichst Du auch deutsch?

Greetings
Marc.
Marc Blume

«Command at Sea» fully booked

Beitrag von Marc Blume »

We have enough capable commanders meanwhile - our game is booked, and no more players are needed.

If you are interested in the game, feel free to come by and watch for a while.

Greetings,
Marc.