Cosim-Verkauf

Hier könnt ihr Spiele zum Verkauf anbieten oder zum Tauschen.
Jens Kaufmann

Cosim-Verkauf

Beitrag von Jens Kaufmann »

Hallo,

muss mal wieder einiges rausramschen, daher hier die Liste (auf englisch):

Forlorn Hopes (ATO) Punched, but never played. Complete and in excellent condition. 24,-

ASL Hatten in Flames (MMP) Just opened. Unpunched, complete and like new. 45,-

Line of Battle (Second Edition) (Omega Games) Punched, but never played. Complete, and in excellent condition. 40,-

Simulations Canada's Battleship (Omega Games) Punched, but never played. Complete, and in excellent condition. 40,-

Salerno: The 1943 Allied Invasion of Italy (MMP) (2015) Punched and complete, but never played. Excellent condition. 32,-

The Aleutians Campaign (Schutze ziplock edition) (2007) 24,-
Never played and complete!

The Atlanta Campaign (Strategy & Tactics, 2 Magazine) 25,-
Peachtree Creek & Jonesboro from S&T #169 and Atlanta & Ezra Church from S&T #170. All games and the two magazines. Punched, but never played. Excellent condition!

Combat Commander: Europe (GMT, English first edition, first printing) (2006) 65,-
Played only 3 times. Complete and in excellent condition. Cards have been sleeved, and the counters are stored in GMT counter trays.
ALSO includes a lot of Bonus material from C3I-magazine:
Scenarios 101+102, Scenarios 103+110 from C3I #23, Scenarios 104+105 from C3I #20, Scenarios 106+107 PLUS MAP 29 from C3I #21, Scenarios 111+112 from C3I #24, and Scenarios 121+122 from C3I #28.
CC Europe Scenario Reference map/Terrain chart from C3I #26.
CC Europe Variant rules plus counters from C3I #21
Campaign rules and charts plus counters from C3I #28.

Deathride: Mars-la-Tour 1870 (Against the Odds First edition) (2008) 18,-
Punched, but complete and never played. Includes color prints of the missing charts.

Fortress Berlin (Against the Odds magazine edition) (2004) 15,-
Unpunched and complete.

Imperial Sunset: The Battle of Leyte Gulf 1944 (Against the Odds magazine edition) (2006) 15,-
Only played once, very good condition and complete! Includes a countertray, and home-made variant counters and a copy of the variant rules from a later AtO issue.

Napoleon and the Archduke Charles: The Battle of Abensberg/The Battle of Eckmuhl (3W Strategy & Tactics Edition) (1987) 22,-
Also includes a homemade set of alternative rules plus addon counters (for the „Last Battles of Napoleon“-system).
Unpunched and complete includes the magazine.

La Patrie en Danger 1814 (English first edition) (2014) 65,-
Punched, but complete and unplayed! Also includes a homemade set of alternative rules plus addon counters (for the „Last Battles of Napoleon“-system).

Seven Days Battles & Savage Station (Decision Games/S&T First edition) (1993) 25,-
Punched, but never played.
NOTE: also includes the SAVAGE STATION scenario plus the S&T magazine it was in.

Wellington Vs Massena (The Wargamer, First edition) (1985) 10,-
Unpunched and complete. Also includes a homemade set of alternative rules plus addon counters (for the „Last Battles of Napoleon“-system).

The Tide at Sunrise: The Russo-Japanese War, 1904-1905 (Multi-Man Publishing edition) (2010) 28,-
Punched, but complete and in excellent condition. Includes the printed naval rules plus a laminated map for that expansion, prints of material from BGG, and some home made additional information counters from Battles Magazine.