Verkaufe diverse Cosims

Hier könnt ihr Spiele zum Verkauf anbieten oder zum Tauschen.
Jens Kaufmann

Verkaufe diverse Cosims

Beitrag von Jens Kaufmann »

Hallo,

muss mal wieder einiges rausramschen, daher hier die Liste (leider auf englisch):

1WW: World War One in Europe (Counterfact #2 Magazine edition) (2015) 16,-
Punched, but never played. Includes the magazine.

The Aleutians Campaign (Schutze ziplock edition) (2007) 25,-
Never played and complete! Includes a GMT-countertray.

The Atlanta Campaign (Strategy & Tactics, 2 Magazine) 30,-
Peachtree Creek & Jonesboro from S&T #169 and Atlanta & Ezra Church from S&T #170. All games and the two magazines. Punched, but never played. Excellent condition!

Blue & Gray (Decision English edition) (1995) 16,-
Punched, but never played. The box shows some shelf-wear.

Bomber Command (GMT, First edition) (2012) 49,-
Punched, but never played. INCLUDES the MOUNTED MAP!

Clash of the Eagles: Borodino & Friedland (S&T First edition) (1999) 25,-
Punched, but never played. NOTE: only the game, not the magazine!
Also includes a counter tray, and a homemade set of alternative rules plus addon counters (for the „Last Battles of Napoleon“-system).

Combat Commander: Europe (GMT, English first edition, first printing) (2006) 75,-
Played only 3 times. Complete and in excellent condition. Cards have been sleeved, and the counters are stored in GMT counter trays.
ALSO includes a lot of Bonus material from C3I-magazine:
Scenarios 101+102, Scenarios 103+110 from C3I #23, Scenarios 104+105 from C3I #20, Scenarios 106+107 PLUS MAP 29 from C3I #21, Scenarios 111+112 from C3I #24, and Scenarios 121+122 from C3I #28.
CC Europe Scenario Reference map/Terrain chart from C3I #26.
CC Europe Variant rules plus counters from C3I #21
Campaign rules and charts plus counters from C3I #28.
AND AS ANOTHER BONUS: copies of the Battles Magazine Scenario A day in the Abyss and 16 WBC tournament scenarios in color.

Combat Commander: Mediterranean (GMT, First edition) (2007) 55,-
Played only 3 times. Complete and in excellent condition. Cards have been sleeved, and the counters are stored in GMT counter trays.
ALSO includes 6 Bonus scenarios from C3I-magazine on 3 double-sides sheets:
Scenarios 108+109 from C3I #22, Scenarios 115+116 from C3I #26, and Scenarios 117+118 from C3I #27.

Counter-Attack! Arras (Battles Magazine First edition) (2009) 15,-
Punched and played once. Very good condition - includes the magazine, of course.

Deathride: Mars-la-Tour 1870 (Against the Odds First edition) (2008) 20,-
Punched, but complete and never played. Includes color prints of the missing charts.

Dungeons & Dragons: Conquest of Nerath Board Game (First edition) (2011) 49,-
Complete and in excellent condition, only played twice.
INCLUDES a home made copy of the Sword of Kas-promo and all the dragons have been mounted on plastic stands!

España 1936 (Devir, English first edition) (2008) 30,-
Only played twice. Complete and in excellent condition.

Fortress Berlin (Against the Odds magazine edition) (2004) 20,-
Unpunched and complete.

Hedgerow Hell: ASL Deluxe Module 2 (First edition) (1987) 75,-
Unpunched and never played. The box shows a little bit of shelfwear, and the box lid has got one split corner.
NOTE: also includes the four maps from ASL Deluxe 1 Streets of Fire (maps never used, but they show shelfwear) plus prints of the scenarios from that Module (available on the MMP website) plus the overlays from General magazine.

Hornet Leader: Cthulhu Conflict (DVG, First edition) (2013) 15,-
Punched, but never played. Complete and in excellent condition. Includes all the errata cards!

Imperial Sunset: The Battle of Leyte Gulf 1944 (Against the Odds magazine edition) (2006) 20,-
Only played once, very good condition and complete! Includes a countertray, and home-made variant counters and a copy of the variant rules from a later AtO issue.

Into the Bastards!: First tank battle (Battles Magazine, First edition) (2011) 30,-
Punched, but never played and in excellent condition!
NOTE: does NOT include the three counters for Pattońs best.

Jerusalem (Mayfair English second edition) (1982) 15,-
Punched, but complete and in very good condition.

Napoleon and the Archduke Charles: The Battle of Abensberg/The Battle of Eckmuhl (3W Strategy & Tactics Edition) (1987) 24,-
Also includes a homemade set of alternative rules plus addon counters (for the „Last Battles of Napoleon“-system).
Unpunched and complete includes the magazine.

Napoleon at Leipzig (COA, English fourth edition) (1996) 35,-
Punched, but complete and never played. Includes as a bonus a set of alternative game rules plus additional counters (for the „Last Battles of Napoleon“-system).

La Patrie en Danger 1814 (English first edition) (2014) 79,-
Punched, but complete and unplayed! Counters have been stored in a counter tray. Also includes a homemade set of alternative rules plus addon counters (for the „Last Battles of Napoleon“-system).

Seven Days Battles & Savage Station (Decision Games/S&T First edition) (1993) 25,-
Punched, but never played.
NOTE: also includes the SAVAGE STATION scenario plus the S&T magazine it was in.

Wellington Vs Massena (The Wargamer, First edition) (1985) 10,-
Unpunched and complete. Also includes a homemade set of alternative rules plus addon counters (for the „Last Battles of Napoleon“-system).

Western Front Tank Leader (West End Games edition) (1987) 30,-
Punched, but never played. Includes two bonus scenarios from Battleplan magazine and a set of printed sheets of new counters with improved graphics.

The Tide at Sunrise: The Russo-Japanese War, 1904-1905 (Multi-Man Publishing edition) (2010) 30,-
Punched, but complete and in excellent condition. Includes a GMT-counter tray, the printed naval rules plus a laminated map for that expansion, prints of material from BGG, and some home made additional information counters from Battles Magazine.

Tsushima (S&T, First edition) (1989) 10,-
Unpunched and like new! Includes the magazine.